About Me

My photo
I'm on an adventure to live my dreams. As I go on this journey I may be inspired to write, to cook, to craft, to travel more, whatever it is, I'm enjoying it as I'm lead there.

Sunday 7 April 2013

ONCE WAS LOST

So here's something I'm super excited about!!!!!

We have signed up for a non-profit organization called ONCE WAS LOST. It was started by a Christian family from Canada who is also working at adopting their child from the Congo. They have included our story on their website with other families. Here is the link: 


You can go to the site via the link on the right hand side -->  and check out their store. Or HERE works too:

http://oncewaslost.storenvy.com/

 By purchasing something from their store and including OUR names in the note to seller box when you are checking out items, we are able to receive 50% of the purchase that you make and put that towards our adoption.  And for every $25 you spend you can feed a hungry child for a week. It's all win win if you ask me! 

There are great products and some free trade products all at reasonable prices! Check it out!!! Here are just a couple of items that they have on their page.
africa shirt {ladies}






1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see Canadians actively fundraising for their international adoption! I live in NS and have been following Reece's Rainbow since the new year. Thanks for sharing your life this way. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete