About Me

My photo
I'm on an adventure to live my dreams. As I go on this journey I may be inspired to write, to cook, to craft, to travel more, whatever it is, I'm enjoying it as I'm lead there.

Thursday 3 September 2015

"In Limbo"

I read a post last night that inspired me to write today's blog and perhaps it will inspire you to write something for yourself.

The challenge was that while you are "in limbo" which my life absolutely feels like right now, to write down 5 things a day that you are grateful for. For me this challenge I don't want to include the typical things such as family, freedom, breath, but I want to dig deeper and challenge myself to notice the daily things that I am grateful for. The things that you only notice when you are living in the here and now.

So here I begin today as I'm journeying now and feels like my life is in limbo there are still things that I can be grateful for:

Today I am grateful for:

1. my ability to stay calm in a stressful parenting situation

2. the knowledge that I have been given in order to help someone else out with their parenting skills and abilities

3. the loving caring patient supportive husband that I have that is able to deal with my daily chaos and help me through it even if it's just through little notes that we write back and forth between our offices.

4. that I am not alone

5. that despite how dreadful limbo is, that I can help remind myself why it is important to wait, and why it is important to continue moving forward despite the challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment