About Me

My photo
I'm on an adventure to live my dreams. As I go on this journey I may be inspired to write, to cook, to craft, to travel more, whatever it is, I'm enjoying it as I'm lead there.

Monday 5 September 2011

The BEAVER....

Just watched this movie shortly after the previous post was written...and it made me do some more thinking. I guess to quote what perhaps I wish I could have added in my previous post.... while everything may  not be OK, one thing is for sure, you don't have to be alone. I  tend to hate when people tell me it will all work out, and "keep your eyes on God" and "just keep praying"..although it's the encouraging words I often need..sometimes, just sometimes it's ok for someone to say.."that really sucks".. :) I know it does and at times I don't feel like everything will be ok...and sometimes I just need to think that in order to make it through to the next day..where I will likely feel more positive the next day.

But at the end of the day, it is good and positive to know that we are not alone. Not only is God with us, but we have many other people around us sending us prayers. But as well, it's awesome to know that all this journey is done with my best friend. There's nothing better then knowing that Ty is working just as hard as I am, and going through all the same things as I am. He's here with me, and for me, and that's the amazing thing that keeps me going!!



No comments:

Post a Comment