About Me

My photo
I'm on an adventure to live my dreams. As I go on this journey I may be inspired to write, to cook, to craft, to travel more, whatever it is, I'm enjoying it as I'm lead there.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Just some fun stuff..

This truck is absolutely ginormous!!! It's an amazing thing to think that these are driven all over the place here in order to bring the money into the city with all the mining here.

These beautiful berries were  growing all over the place close to the water. They tasted and looked like a cranberry. I want to dry them and use them as Christmas decorations. The red was so sharp.



These pictures are still in question of what it actually is. We found this spot in the woods that had this sand/rock type stuff. By the picture you would almost think it's snow..but nope, despite popular belief there's not snow here for that long. Hopefully we won't see snow until November....


No comments:

Post a Comment